Useful information during your stay: :
- We’re available for you 24/7! Call us on +33 (0)1 45 79 09 79, text us via the chat box on our website or come to see us directly
- The Wi-Fi password is: : topsecret
- Safe: to reset the password, just click on the red button inside the safe, than select your code: 4 numbers + 1 letter.
- You can call the reception from your room by dialing « 9 » on the phone next to you bed. Call anywhere in France or abroad by dialing 0 followed by the phone number.
- We speak French, English and Spanish! Some of us even speak German and Arabic
- We sometimes close the door so that our receptionist can do their work, but do not hesitate to ring the bell at the door, he will open the door for you!
Arrivals and departures:
- Checking-out lasts until noon, but you can book a late check-out option costing 15€, so that you keep your room until 3PM. This feature is only available on certain types of rooms and is to be confirmed with us.
- Breakfast :
Start your day with a full breakfast at any time you wish! It costs 10,50€ per adult and 6€ for children under 6 years old. You can even take it out or in your room!
- Snacks :
We offer some snack if you’re hungry and alcohol-free beverages (Coke, sparkling water, Ice Tea …). We do not have a restaurant within the hotel but:
- We accept delivery for take-outs
- We have a microwave, cutlery, plates, glasses and everything you need to warm your meal and eat it in either in our Kitchen or in your room
- We can recommend you some great restaurants tailored to your taste in the neighborhood.
- Conciergerie :
We can provide you with a pocket map of Paris to take everywhere, or we can recommend you great sites with our amazing map on the reception wall!
If you need help to with booking a ticket, we work with a partner (My Travel Mate) and we can even book tickets for you!
And if you ever need a makeover, you can ask us and we will help you book a session via Treatwell or We Casa.
If you ever need a taxi, we can book you one and we can also book you a private driver.
- Luggage :
You can leave us your luggage for as long as you wish so that you get the most out of Paris without any stress or hassle!
We can lend you a lot of items on demand: kettle, ironing board, iron, plug adapter… If you have forgotten anything, please don’t hesitate because we probably have it either on demand or on sale (ear buds, toothpaste, toothbrush, umbrella…)
We also have 2 iPads that you can use if you are in need of a bigger screen.
- Parking :
Though we do not have an onsite parking, you can park your vehicle at the ZenPark Beaugrenelle (28€ for 24h). You may also find a parking spot in our street and pay at the parking meter or via the Pay By App application.
Afraid of missing your alarm in the morning? Come have a chat with us about it, we can call you in your room at the time you prefer to make sure you’re awake.
We K-are about our planet:
We are wary of our planet and our ecology, so we do our best to protect it:
- Local and bio agricultural products (eggs, homemade jams, «Label Rouge» bakery…)
- We replaced individual products by dispensers in our reception
- No more non-reusable plastic in our rooms
- Both our receptionists and our cleaning staff sort our waste whenever possible
- We apply a zero-paper waste policy
- We recycle used face masks and coffee capsules
- Dual flush toilets
- We can show you the nearby Vélib stations (bicycle renting service)
- We can show you the nearby Belib stations (electrical vehicle charging stations)
How can you be part of this with us?
Keep you towels hanged on the heater or the sink so that we do not change it, leave it in the shower when you want a new one. Lastly, you have a « Do not disturb » sign to put on your door knob so that we know you do not require us cleaning your room on this day and we won’t enter your room at all.